Tricom Security is an equal opportunity employer.
We provide personnel who are committed to the client and to the industry. We are looking for committed and energetic professionals to join our Security Guard / Private Investigator Teams. Are you looking to be part of an energetic and professional organization that is in the business of providing quality service to both its clients and employees?
We are consistently looking for individuals to fill positions in various sectors of our organization. The most frequent are:
Security Guard (Commercial Building)
Security Guard (Retail Mall)
Retail Loss Prevention
Here are some of our basic requirements you must have to join our Security Guard portfolio.
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Must have successfully completed Grade 12 education or proof of equivalency
- Must be of excellent moral character
- Must be tolerant of a wide range of other persons, Nationality, Colour, Race, Creed or Orientation.
- Must obtain and maintain licensing and clearances in accordance with all requirements as set out by Provincial standards and Federally required clearances.
- Must agree to be employed by TriCom Security Services Inc and with no other employer of security service(s) which include, but are not limited to, guard services.
- Must have above average verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be physically and mentally capable of performing all duties as required such as:
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions (indoors and outdoors).
- At times be required to lift and/or carry objects of up to fifty pounds.
- Have the ability to distinguish standard colours.
- Have the ability to hear conversation of ordinary loudness at fifteen feet with each ear without the benefit of a hearing aid.
- Binocular vision correctable to 20/30.
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk long distances, run short distances and stand for long periods of time especially when addressing or being addressed by all members of the public which include tenants, residents, clients and patrons.
- Must be capable of and willing to work alone.
- Must be able to work all shift work, nights, and weekend.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be trained and maintain certification in First Aid and CPR (updated as required)
If you have answered “Yes” to these requirements, please click on the “Apply Now” button below or contact us by sending your resume with a cover letter outlining your professional skills to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us toll free at 1 (877) 913-1749. Within 48 hours, a company representative will ONLY contact those candidates that have been initially successful.